Hello Everyone. If you all will get settled down in to your pews, we’ll begin our service.
1. It’s Ok to Hold on to Hope. Your world can change from blackness to color in an instant. Take one step.
2. It’s Okay to Go Slower than Usual. Slow, languorous, at it’s own pace — this Tango is atypical and beautiful. So is your uniquely paced life.
3. It’s Ok to be lost for a moment. (You’ll find your way if you look up.)
4. It’s Ok to Hold Just One Hand. I know you want a Tribe. But, sometimes you just need a partner. And sometimes that partner is just for this particular dance. (Longevity is overrated.)
5. It’s Ok to be Just Ok. Trish’s, while being a creative and gifted choreographer, is not a Tango specialist. Yet look at what she brings to the table when she performs at a right-fit level for her skills!
Don’t wear yourself out trying to be Big. Be You. Beauty will follow.
What about you Magpie? What did you learn from today’s sermon?